Experience the bliss of carnal pleasure without the traditional focus on orgasm. Explore the world of Karezza, an enticing and unconventional approach to intimacy that prioritizes emotional connection. Our Montreal massage parlour guides you through this sensual practice, revealing its ability to go beyond fleeting pleasure and provide a truly fulfilling and nourishing connection.
Principles of the Karezza methodOriginating from ancestral spiritual roots, Karezza has become established in modern times thanks to the visionary work of gynecologist Alice Bunker Stockham and her groundbreaking 1903 book, “Karezza: The Ethics of Marriage”. The term “Karezza”, derived from the Italian word “carezza” which means “caress”, encapsulates the philosophy of this method. Centered around caresses, it cultivates a profound bond between partners. By surpassing mere physical pleasure, it prioritizes emotional closeness and complete presence. Karezza introduces fresh perspectives for rekindling relationships and exploring alternative avenues of pleasure. It redefines sexuality through love, tenderness, and complete presence, providing an alternative approach to intimate connections.
Difference between Karezza and coitus reservatusKarezza and coitus reservatus can be differentiated just like sexuality and eroticism. While both practices involve engaging in erotic play, there are distinct differences between them. Coitus reservatus entails the penetrating partner delaying their orgasm while stimulating their partner to reach climax. On the other hand, Karezza takes a step further by completely excluding orgasm from the sexual experience.
Benefits of the Karezza methodThe Karezza method offers many benefits that go beyond traditional sexual satisfaction and instead stimulate your partner’s sexual appetite. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Broadening pleasures: By detaching themselves from the goal of orgasm, partners can fully concentrate on sensations and emotional connections, opening the door to new sensory experiences and greater overall satisfaction.
- Reinforced affection through prolonged intimacy, caresses, kisses and cuddles. These gestures stimulate the production of oxytocin (also known as the love or cuddle hormone), a neurotransmitter that promotes feelings of connection and love.
- Harmony in the relationship: Partners can synchronize and connect more deeply. By being fully present and in tune in their sexual relationship, this harmony also spreads to other aspects of their daily lives.
- Spirituality and sexuality: It enables individuals to reconcile their sexuality with their spiritual dimension, offering a path of reconciliation and integration for those who have been brought up to separate these two aspects of life.
- Accessible to all: The Karezza method is an inclusive and accessible sexual approach. By focusing on caressing and embracing rather than penetration, Karezza offers a sensual and satisfying alternative.